Malayali Memorial and Ezhava Memorial for Kerala PSC Exams
Hi, In this post I will discuss the Malayali Memorial and Ezhava Memorial which are important for Kerala PSC Exams
Malayali Memorial was a mass petition submitted to Travancore Maharaja on 1st January 1891.
It was submitted to the Maharaja of Travancore
10028 persons from different classes signed the Malayali memorial.
It was submitted to consider educated people from communities other than Namboothiris.
G.P. Pillai, K.P. Sankara Menon, and Dr. Palpu were the main leaders.
But there was no immediate action from the Government.
(1)Who was the first signatory of the Malayali Memorial in 1891?
Answer: K.P. Sankara Menon
(2)Who was the second signatory of the Malayali Memorial in 1891?
Answer: G P Pillai
(3)Who was the third signatory of the Malayali Memorial in 1891?
Answer: Dr Palpu
It was also submitted to the Travancore Maharaja to consider educated Ezhavas for Government jobs.
It was submitted on 3rd September 1896.
It was signed by 13176 members
It pleaded for among other things, the extension of civil rights and government jobs to members of the lower castes and the Ezhavas in particular.
It also pleaded for the opening of public schools to the Ezhavas.
The response of the government was not in favor of the people.
Thus a second memorial was presented to the viceroy Curzon in 1900. But it also failed
(1)Ezhava Memorial was submitted to
Answer: Sree Moolam Thirunal
(2)The leader of Ezhava Memorial
(3)The leader of the Second Ezhava Memorial
(4)Second Ezhava Memorial was submitted in
- UPSC CSE 2021 prelims result declared| how to check UPSC civil Service result 2021
- Syllabus of Kerala PSC Matsyafed storekeeper|Light Keeper & Signaller|Store Keeper in Kerala State Co-operative Apex Societies
- Fireman Mains Exam Syllabus|Fireman Fire and Rescue Services Exam Final Exam Syllabus
- Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant Job Profile 2021
- [Download PDF]OMR sheet Invalid ?What is Invalidation?|How to check Invalidation?|My Notebook|PSC result doubts