How to Register in Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal
A candidate who wishes to apply for any posts notified by Kerala Public Service Commission(Kerala PSC) should register themselves in the Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal before applying.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal
Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal is the application portal of Kerala PSC.
The registration needs to be performed only once.
While registering themselves in the portal one need to furnish his/her basic details like Name, Age, Education Qualification, Experience, etc.
A mobile number is necessary for the portal registration. Once you are completed the registration you will get your ‘User ID’/ Registration ID’ and the password.
Candidates can set their desired combination as both the User ID and password subject to availability.
This User ID and password combination can be used every time you wish to apply for any PSC notified posts.
Kerala Public Service Commission
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation
What are the documents needed for PSC one time registration?
1. A passport size photo with 150 x 200 pixels which should be recently taken.
2. The signature of the candidate in 150 x 200 pixel not above 30 KB also scan and save for uploading.
3. Carry your identification details(voters ID, passport, pan card, etc.)
4. All qualification certificates, mark lists, registration number, date of birth proof, etc.
Instructions regarding Uploading of Photo and signature.
Your photograph in digital form with the following specification
Maximum Size : 30Kb, Image Dimension : 150W X 200H px,
Image Type: JPG
Important: Your name and date of photo taken must be inscribed (in two lines) in black color text with white rectangular background at the bottom of the Photograph.
Scanned image of your signature put on a good quality white paper with blue/black ink
Maximum Size : 30Kb, Image Dimension : 150W X 100H px, Image Type : JPG
What is the age limit for Kerala PSC?
The age limits (upper&lower) for a particular post are given in detail under the selection/Notification for that post. Normally, 5 years relaxation is given to SC/ST Candidates and 3 years to OBC Candidates.
What is the eligibility for Kerala PSC?
The educational qualifications for Kerala PSC posts differ according to the particular post.
The candidates need to attain the minimum age before the particular notification of the post which the candidate wants to apply.
How to Register in Kerala PSC Thulasi?
- Candidates should visit the Kerala PSC Thulasi portal to register their account. PSC Thulasi Portal
On this page, you can find the ‘New Registration’ tab.
When you Click that tab, another tab will pop up and will ask you to fill your personal details.
- There you can fill your basic information and the desired User ID and Password combination, subject to availability.
- While registering themselves, candidates need to upload the digital copy of their photograph and signature in the required dimensions.
- The size of the photograph should be 150 x 200 pixels, with a maximum size of 30 Kb. The photograph should be in the front facial pose style with clearly visible face and the background should be in light shade. Candidates can use the paint or any other photo editing software to adjust the size of the image.
- The size of the Signature should be 150 x 200 pixels, with a maximum size of 30 Kb.
- While adding your qualification make sure that you add only those which is completed.
- While adding working experience candidates need to upload the scanned copy of their work experience certificate.
- Once you filled all the relevant details click on the Register tab and your profile is created.
How do I log into Kerala PSC Thulasi? How can I apply for PSC in Kerala?
How to apply for a Post through Thulasi?
- you can log in into the portal with your User ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, you can find the Notification tab, it shows all the active applications.
- Candidates can check whether they are eligible for those posts and can simply apply by clicking on the Apply tab.
- After applying for one particular post, Candidates need to give confirmation for the same to appear for the exam. PSC will send you a message on your registered mobile number asking you to give confirmation after the exam date is declared.
- Admit cards will be available only for those who give confirmations.
- Candidates can download their admit cards too from the thulasi portal.
- If you forget your password, you can reset it by clicking on the ‘Forget password’ tab. If you forget your User ID candidates need to contact the Thulasi helpline number to retrieve it.
- PSC Help desk Contact Numbers – 0471 2444438 / 2555538
- If you wish to correct any of your personal details you need to fill an application form and submit in your nearest PSC center.
- Candidates can update their education qualifications, Experiences, etc through the portal itself, no need to visit the office.
Forgot Kerala PSC (Thulasi) user id?
OR send sms to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166 | KL USR send sms to 537252 | KPSC<space>USR
Forgot Kerala PSC (thulasi) password?
sms KPSC<space>USERID<space>DOB to 537252 OR send sms to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166 | KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTHCall Center Numbers: 0471 2554000 | 0471 2444428 | 0471 2444438 | 0471 2555538
If you Remember your Kerala PSC User ID but Do not remember password
(1.1) If you have User ID but do not remember password, then click on http://psc.kerala.gov.in/kpsc/forgotpasswd.php and enter User Name, Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY) Unique ID Number (which you provided the registration time) etc, and click on recover button.OR Reset your password by SMS option to 166 OR 51969 OR 9223166166 – Type KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTHEg: If your User ID is maya and Date of Birth is 10/03/1995; SMS format will be KL USR RST maya10031995ORUse this link for reset your KPSC password >> Recover Password Link
Forgot User ID
Type KL USR send SMS to 166 or 51969 or 9223166166ORKPSC<space>USR to 537252OR Dial to 0471 2444428 OR 0471 2444438 OR 0471 2555538 (Help Desk Kerala PSC) and give your registration details, Help desk representative will track your User ID.
Doubts and Facts Q &A Regarding Kerala PSC click this link
Join Telegram Channel HERE