UPSC declares results of Civil Services preliminary exam 2021
UPSC Prelims 2021 is the first round in the UPSC Civil Service recruitment.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the result of the Civil Services prelims 2021 exam.
The UPSC Preliminary 2021 exam was conducted on October 10, 2021.
Candidates who appeared in the exam can check their results at the official website – upsc.gov.in
UPSC CSE 2021 prelims result declared steps to check result
UPSC CSE Prelims result 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Friday announced the results of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 that was held on 10 October.
The candidates can visit the website https://upsc.gov.in/ to check their results.
UPSC CSE 2021 Main Exam Apply online
The successful candidates will now be required to apply for the UPSC Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2021.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced the results of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 that was held on 10 October.
The exam was held in two shifts with GS I conducted in the forenoon session and CSAT in the afternoon session.
As per the experts’ and aspirants’ reviews, the paper was rated moderately difficult this year.
“The dates and important instructions for filling up of the DAF-I and its submission will be announced in due course on the website of the Commission.” the official notification reads.
How to check UPSC CSE 2021 prelims result
Step 1: Visit the official website – upsc.gov.in
Step 2: Under ‘what’s new’ section click on result link
Step 3: In the pdf file, check your roll number
Successful candidates will now appear for the mains exam which will be held in January 2022.
UPSC will soon release the detailed application form (DAF-1) for the candidates who have qualified for the prelims exam. It is compulsory for all candidates to submit this form before the due date.
“In accordance with the Rules of the Examination, all successful candidates have to apply again in the Detailed Application Form-I (DAF-I) for the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2021,”
“The dates and important instructions for filling up of the DAF-I and its submission will be announced in due course on the website of the Commission,” it added.
It also said that the UPSC has a facilitation counter near the examination hall building in its premises at New Delhi’s Dholpur House, where candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding their results.
The marks secured by the candidates as well as the cut-off of each stage will be released by the commission after the declaration of the final result.
UPSC Prelims 2021 is the first round in this recruitment process.
Candidates who clear both Prelims and the Mains round will then appear for the Interview/Personality Test.
- Best Books for Junior Instructor Plumber Kerala PSC|Plumber Theory Exam BooksWhatsApp Facebook Telegram Twitter LinkedIn PinterestBooks for Junior Instructor Plumber In this post, we have listed the best books for the Junior Instructor Plumber Exam & The Detailed syllabus … Read more
- Jeevan Raksha Padak Series of Awards 2022WhatsApp Facebook Telegram Twitter LinkedIn PinterestJeevan Raksha Padak Awards 2022: The President of India has approved the conferment of Jeevan Raksha Padak Series of Awards 2022 on the following … Read more
- Padma Awards 2023|Padma Vibhushan Awards 2023|Padma Bhushan Awards 2023|Padma Shri Awards 2023WhatsApp Facebook Telegram Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest What is Padma Awards? Padma Awards is one of the highest civilian Awards in the country, is conferred in three categories, namely, Padma … Read more
- Kerala PSC University Assistant Syllabus 2023|University Assistant Main Exam Syllabus2023|Kerala PSC 486/2022 Detailed SyllabusWhatsApp Facebook Telegram Twitter LinkedIn PinterestKerala PSC University Assistant Syllabus 2023 DETAILED SYLLABUS FOR THE MAIN EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT IN UNIVERSITIES IN KERALA (Cat.No.: 486/2022) Distribution … Read more
- Natural Vegetation & WildlifeWhatsApp Facebook Telegram Twitter LinkedIn PinterestNatural Vegetation in India India is one of the 12 mega bio-diversity countries of the world. These are a group of countries that have … Read more