Name the Play written by Swadeshabhimani Ramakrishna Pillai
Answer : Nizhalukal
Swadeshabhimani Ramakrishna Pillai
- He was Born on 25 May 1878 Neyyattinkara, Travancore
- His Auto biography: ” Ente Nadukadthal”
- His book ” Vrithantha Ptra Pravarthanam” was the first book in Malayalam book on Journalism.
- ” Karl Marx”- first malayalm biography of Karl Marx
- He wrote a book named ” Benjamin Franklin ” also
- His pen name was ” Keralan”
- His Ancestral Home is ” Koodilla vedu”
- He started and edited a monthy called ” Kerala Panchika”
- He was the editor of the Newspapers ” Darpanam”, ” Malayalee”, “Swadeshbhimani”, and ” Kerala Darpanam”
- He was the second editor of ” Swadeshabhimani”(1906-1910)
- He published a Controversial Editorial in Swadeshabhimani titled ” Oru Laksham Roopa” ( one Lakh Rupees), criticizing the misuse of Public treasury during the reign of Sree Moolam Thirunal Maharaja of Travancore.
- He was deported from travancore to Thirunelveli by C P ramaswami Iyer , Diwan of Travancore
- Mlayalam Month ” Kanni 10″ is commomerated as is deport day.
- His Resting place is at Payyambalam.