Degree Level Kerala PSC Questions set 3
- Argentina is known as the ……..
(a) Land of Wheat and Cattle
(b) Land of Snow (c) Junior America
(d) Land of Maples
- The first woman president in the world:
(a) Golda Meir
(b) Sirimao Bandaranayake
(c) Maria Isabel Peron (d) Tancu Chiller
- The year of Falkland War:
(a) 1981 (b) 1982
(c) 1983 (d) 1984
- Which city is known as the ‘Cultural capital
of South America’?
(a) Brazilia (b) Santiago
(c) Buenes Aires (d) Lima
- Ernesto Guevara da le Serna is better known as:
(a) Pele (b) Maradona
(c) Che Guera (d) Castro
- Who liberated Argentina from foreign rule?
(a) Che Guera (b) Castro
(c) Abraham Lincoln (d) San Martin
- Which city is known as Paris of South
(a) Buenes Aires (b) Rio de Jeneiro
(c) Lima (d) Brazilia
- In which Ocean is Falkland Islands?
(a) South Atlantic (b) Indian Ocean
(c) South Pacific (d) Arctic
- The capital of Argentina:
(a) Buenes Aires (b) Bucharest
(c) Lima (d) Bogota
10.Which country granted independence to
(a) Britain (b) Spain
(c) Portugal (d) Germany
- The currency of Argentina:
(a) Dollar (b) Pound
(c) Peso (d) Yen
12.Grass lands of South America:
(a) Steppes (b) Pampas
(c) Prairies (d) High Veld
13.Which is the highest peak in southern
(a) Kilimanjaro (b) Mauna Kea
(c) Everest (d) Aconcagua
14……… strait is situated between Argentina
and Tierra del Fuego :
(a) Cook (b) Magallan
(c) Torres (d) Davis
15……… in Meghalaya is the place which receives
the highest rain fall in India.
(a) Umroi (b) Shillong
(c) Mawsynram (d) Mosmai
1(a) 2(c) 3(a) 4(c) 5(d) 6(a) 7(b) 8(b)
9(c) 10(d) 11(b) 12(a) 13(a) 14(b) 15(c)
Below, you can attend a Quiz on General Science. Click Next to Start the Quiz for degree level Kerala PSC Exams
#1. pH of water is..
#2. Which is known as “Blue Planet”?
#3. Pencil is made from
#4. Which part of the brain is mainly affected by alcohol?
#5. Which water is more pure?
#6. The pulmonary circulation in man starts from?
#7. The scientific name of lion?
#8. Red Ribbon club is associated with
#9. Which plant hormone helps in the ripening of fruits?
#10. Which was the first discovered particle of an atom?
#11. When an acid reacts with a metal, which one of the following gas is usually liberated?
- Computer Book for Competitive ExamWhatsApp Facebook Telegram Twitter LinkedIn PinterestComputer Book for Competitive Exam: In this … Read more
- Teacher’s 180 degree Big Wooden Protractor|Geometry Box Big SizeWhatsApp Facebook Telegram Twitter LinkedIn PinterestTeacher’s 180 degree Big Wooden Protractor : … Read more
- Best Voice Amplifiers for Teachers in India|Voice Amplifiers for TeachersWhatsApp Facebook Telegram Twitter LinkedIn PinterestVoice Amplifiers for Teachers: In this post, … Read more
- Who was the INC President at the time of Indian Independence?WhatsApp Facebook Telegram Twitter LinkedIn PinterestWho was the INC President at the … Read more
- National Policies of India in Science and Technology for Kerala PSC Degree level ExamWhatsApp Facebook Telegram Twitter LinkedIn PinterestIndia’s science and technology policies National Policies … Read more
- ICDS Supervisor Notification 2023| ICDS supervisor Kerala PSCWhatsApp Facebook Telegram Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest ICDS Supervisor Notification 2023, CATEGORY NO: … Read more