VFA Kerala PSC Job details
The Kerala PSC has issued the official notification for post of the Kerala PSC village field assistant. Village field Assistant (VFA) post is under the government of Kerala.
The application needs to be submitted online in the Kerala PSC one-time profile.
Those who are looking for a government job can consider this as a golden opportunity. It is one of the best opportunities for the candidates who want to get a Kerala PSC Job and are preparing for Kerala PSC.
Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant post an Overview
Exam conducted by: Kerala Public Service Commission
Post Name: Village Field Assistant
Nature of the selection: Direct Recruitment
Start date of the submission of the online application: 22 September 2021
Last date of the online application: 20 October 2021
Total available Vacancies: anticipated
Job Profile of Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant (VFA)
The salary offered by the post is a nice package. The selected candidates will also get allowances, bonuses and additional benefits after being appointed(as per the norms).
The selection will be based on the written exam and certificate verification.
- Preliminary OMR Exam
- Mains OMR Exam
- Certificate Verification
The candidates should understand the role of a village field assistant if applying for the job.
Village Field Assistant Job Responsibilities
Duties of a Village field Assistant in Kerala
A village field assistant is the one who is assigned to deal with the records and reports in the village office.
A VFA is responsible for the field reports to be sanctioned and submitted to the authorities.
The village field assistant is responsible for the files and they should submit the record and reports on time.
. A village field assistant is the one who is supposed to consider the feedback on the products, procedures, activities, assigned tasks, and monthly activities in the villages.
Regular updates on the growth of works should be filed and saved for future use.
They should have good communication, interest, and observation skills.
Those candidates who are interested in the post can submit the application form before 20th September 2021.
Kerala PSC Village field Assistant Salary Scale 2021
The basic salary offered to the Village Field Assistants ranges between Rs 17000/-_Rs 37,500/-.
The Kerala Public Service Commission has already issued the notification for the submission of the application form online.
Qualification for applying for Village field Assistant
The basic educational qualification proposed by the Kerala PSC is SSLC/equivalent of Tenth level.
- Best Books for Kerala High Court Chauffeur grade II |Best Books for Kerala High Court Driver ExamBest Books for Kerala High Court Driver Exam Here given a list of books for Driver Exam for Kerala High Court Book No 1 : Kerala PSC Driver Rank File (LDV & … Read more
- Best Books for Olympiad Exam|Class 1- 12 Olympiad ExamBest Books for Olympiad Exam Here we are listing Books for Olympiad Exam for students in classes 1 to 12. What is Olympiad Exam? Olympiad Exams ( or Simply Olympiad) are a … Read more
- [Download PDF] Question papers of Chauffeur grade 2|Kerala High Court Driver ExamBest Books for Kerala High Court Chauffeur / Kerala High Court Driver Here given a list of books for Driver Exam for Kerala High Court Book No 1 : Kerala PSC Driver … Read more
- Malayali Memorial and Ezhava Memorial Behind Story & Questions Kerala PSC ExamsMalayali Memorial and Ezhava Memorial for Kerala PSC Exams Hi, In this post I will discuss the Malayali Memorial and Ezhava Memorial which are important for Kerala PSC Exams. Malayali Memorial and … Read more
- Science and Technology MCQ with ExplanationsScience and Technology MCQ Question 1 1. Consider the following statements about Minor planet. 1. It was named after India’s chess legend Vishwanathan Anand by the Minor Planet Centre. 2. Now the … Read more