[sg_popup id=”1345″ event=”inherit”][/sg_popup]Indian Constitution Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams
Hi friends, Here is the series starts for the Indian Constitution Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams.
- Person Known as ” Chief Architect of Indian Constitution”?
- Dr. B. R Ambedkar
- Indian Politics was brought under the influence of British Parliament for the first time through …..
- The Regulating Act 1773
- Minto- Morley Reforms were introduced in ?
- the beginning word “We” in the Preamble refers to the ?
- Citizens of India
- Official language is mentioned in Which Part of the Constitution?
- Part XVII
- which article is related to issuances of Ordinance by the President?
- Article 123
- The Constituent assembly approved the Constitution on?
- 26th November 1949
- The member of the Constituent assembly were elected by?
- Provincial assemblies
- the provisions regarding trade and Commerce has been borrowed from?
- which Article is related to the President’s rule in State?
- Article 356