Degree Level Kerala PSC Questions set 3
- Argentina is known as the ……..
(a) Land of Wheat and Cattle
(b) Land of Snow (c) Junior America
(d) Land of Maples
- The first woman president in the world:
(a) Golda Meir
(b) Sirimao Bandaranayake
(c) Maria Isabel Peron (d) Tancu Chiller
- The year of Falkland War:
(a) 1981 (b) 1982
(c) 1983 (d) 1984
- Which city is known as the ‘Cultural capital
of South America’?
(a) Brazilia (b) Santiago
(c) Buenes Aires (d) Lima
- Ernesto Guevara da le Serna is better known as:
(a) Pele (b) Maradona
(c) Che Guera (d) Castro
- Who liberated Argentina from foreign rule?
(a) Che Guera (b) Castro
(c) Abraham Lincoln (d) San Martin
- Which city is known as Paris of South
(a) Buenes Aires (b) Rio de Jeneiro
(c) Lima (d) Brazilia
- In which Ocean is Falkland Islands?
(a) South Atlantic (b) Indian Ocean
(c) South Pacific (d) Arctic
- The capital of Argentina:
(a) Buenes Aires (b) Bucharest
(c) Lima (d) Bogota
10.Which country granted independence to
(a) Britain (b) Spain
(c) Portugal (d) Germany
- The currency of Argentina:
(a) Dollar (b) Pound
(c) Peso (d) Yen
12.Grass lands of South America:
(a) Steppes (b) Pampas
(c) Prairies (d) High Veld
13.Which is the highest peak in southern
(a) Kilimanjaro (b) Mauna Kea
(c) Everest (d) Aconcagua
14……… strait is situated between Argentina
and Tierra del Fuego :
(a) Cook (b) Magallan
(c) Torres (d) Davis
15……… in Meghalaya is the place which receives
the highest rain fall in India.
(a) Umroi (b) Shillong
(c) Mawsynram (d) Mosmai
1(a) 2(c) 3(a) 4(c) 5(d) 6(a) 7(b) 8(b)
9(c) 10(d) 11(b) 12(a) 13(a) 14(b) 15(c)
Below, you can attend a Quiz on General Science. Click Next to Start the Quiz for degree level Kerala PSC Exams
#1. pH of water is..
#2. Which is known as “Blue Planet”?
#3. Pencil is made from
#4. Which part of the brain is mainly affected by alcohol?
#5. Which water is more pure?
#6. The pulmonary circulation in man starts from?
#7. The scientific name of lion?
#8. Red Ribbon club is associated with
#9. Which plant hormone helps in the ripening of fruits?
#10. Which was the first discovered particle of an atom?
#11. When an acid reacts with a metal, which one of the following gas is usually liberated?
- UPSC CSE 2021 prelims result declared| how to check UPSC civil Service result 2021UPSC declares results of Civil Services preliminary exam 2021 UPSC Prelims 2021 … Read more
- Syllabus of Kerala PSC Matsyafed storekeeper|Light Keeper & Signaller|Store Keeper in Kerala State Co-operative Apex SocietiesSyllabus of Kerala PSC Matsyafed storekeeper|Light Keeper & Signaller|Store Keeper in Kerala … Read more
- Fireman Mains Exam Syllabus|Fireman Fire and Rescue Services Exam Final Exam SyllabusFirewoman Exam Syllabus for Mains Exam Exam Type: Mains Exam/ Final Exam … Read more
- Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant Job Profile 2021VFA Kerala PSC Job details The Kerala PSC has issued the official … Read more
- [Download PDF]OMR sheet Invalid ?What is Invalidation?|How to check Invalidation?|My Notebook|PSC result doubtsHow to check Invalidation in PSC Results?? Attention!! PSC candidates. Your OMR sheet … Read more
- How to Apply for Kerala PSC OMR Answer sheet photocopy| How to apply for Rechecking of Answer scripts|Download FormsHow to Apply for Kerala PSC OMR Answer sheet photocopy & Rechecking … Read more