Company/Board/Corporation Assistant – Detailed Syllabus
The exam date for Company/Board/Corporation Assistant is postponed to 9th June , 2018. It is the time to fasten our seat belt for the race. J
The detailed syllabus of Company/Board/ Corporation Assistant is given below. You can download it in pdf format from here.
Total Marks: 100
Time of Exam: 1 hour 15 minutes.
The Main Topics are;
- Part I : Quantitative Aptitude
- Part II : Mental Ability & Test of Reasoning
- Part III: General Science
- Part IV: Current Affairs
- Part V : Facts on India
- Part VI: Facts on Kerala
- Part VII: Constitution of India & Civil Rights
- Part VIII: General English
- Part IX : Regional Language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)
- Part X : IT&Cyber Laws
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numbers – Test of Divisibility – H.C.F & L.C.M – Simplification – Ratio & Proportions – Percentage – Interest – Time & Work – Time & Distance – Area – Volume – Calendar – Clocks – Trains – Problems on Age – Etc
- Mental Ability And Reasoning
- Calculations & Logic – Coding & Decoding – Classification – Synonym – Antonym – Letter & Number Series – Odd Man Out – Analogy – Common Sense Test – Alphabetical Arrangement of Words – Date and Calendar – Sense of Direction – Etc
- General Science
- Common Scientific Facts – Important Scientific Phenomena – Other Basic Facts In The Field Of Science – Etc
- Current Affairs
Important World, National And Regional Events Related To The Political And Scientific Fields, Sports, Cinema And Literature
- Facts about India
- Geography Of India- Physical Features- Climate-Soil – Rivers- Famous Sites – Etc.
- Demography- Economic And Social Development-Poverty Alleviation-Economy And Planning-Etc.
- History Of India- Period From 1857 To 1947- National Movement- Etc.
- Facts On Kerala
- Geographical Facts-Physical Features- Climate-Soils – Rivers-Famous Sites– Renaissance of Kerala – Important Events/ Movements/Leaders – Etc
- Constitution Of India And Civil Rights
- Basic Facts-Features-Citizenship- Fundamental Rights & Duties- Directive Principle- Union Government- Legislature- State Executive – Union Territories- Apex Courts- Comptroller and Auditor General- Public Service Commissions and Other Important Offices- Important Amendments- Etc.
- Rights – Right to Education – Human Rights – Human Rights Commission – Rights to Information – – Information Commission – Social Audit – Lokayukta – Ombudsman – Women Empowerment – Women’s Commission – Legislation against Child Labour and Atrocities against women and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes – Etc
- General English
- Grammar- Agreement of Subject and Verb- Confusing Adjectives and Adverbs- Comparison of Adjectives- Correct usage of Articles – Prepositions- Direct and Indirect Speech- Active and Passive Voice- Correction in Sentences-Etc. Vocabulary- Gender- Singular and Plural- Synonyms- Antonyms- One word Substitutes- Problem concerning words- Idioms and their meanings-Etc
- Regional Language (Malayalam/Kannada/Tamil
- Grammar, Comprehension, Translation, Literature etc.
- IT & Cyber Law
- Fundamentals of Computers-Internet Etc.-Cyber Laws
You can watch the explanation here.
You can watch the video lessons from here