Company/Board/Corporation Assistant – Detailed Syllabus
The exam date for Company/Board/Corporation Assistant is postponed to 9th June , 2018. It is the time to fasten our seat belt for the race. J
The detailed syllabus of Company/Board/ Corporation Assistant is given below. You can download it in pdf format from here.
Total Marks: 100
Time of Exam: 1 hour 15 minutes.
The Main Topics are;
- Part I : Quantitative Aptitude
- Part II : Mental Ability & Test of Reasoning
- Part III: General Science
- Part IV: Current Affairs
- Part V : Facts on India
- Part VI: Facts on Kerala
- Part VII: Constitution of India & Civil Rights
- Part VIII: General English
- Part IX : Regional Language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)
- Part X : IT&Cyber Laws
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numbers – Test of Divisibility – H.C.F & L.C.M – Simplification – Ratio & Proportions – Percentage – Interest – Time & Work – Time & Distance – Area – Volume – Calendar – Clocks – Trains – Problems on Age – Etc
- Mental Ability And Reasoning
- Calculations & Logic – Coding & Decoding – Classification – Synonym – Antonym – Letter & Number Series – Odd Man Out – Analogy – Common Sense Test – Alphabetical Arrangement of Words – Date and Calendar – Sense of Direction – Etc
- General Science
- Common Scientific Facts – Important Scientific Phenomena – Other Basic Facts In The Field Of Science – Etc
- Current Affairs
Important World, National And Regional Events Related To The Political And Scientific Fields, Sports, Cinema And Literature
- Facts about India
- Geography Of India- Physical Features- Climate-Soil – Rivers- Famous Sites – Etc.
- Demography- Economic And Social Development-Poverty Alleviation-Economy And Planning-Etc.
- History Of India- Period From 1857 To 1947- National Movement- Etc.
- Facts On Kerala
- Geographical Facts-Physical Features- Climate-Soils – Rivers-Famous Sites– Renaissance of Kerala – Important Events/ Movements/Leaders – Etc
- Constitution Of India And Civil Rights
- Basic Facts-Features-Citizenship- Fundamental Rights & Duties- Directive Principle- Union Government- Legislature- State Executive – Union Territories- Apex Courts- Comptroller and Auditor General- Public Service Commissions and Other Important Offices- Important Amendments- Etc.
- Rights – Right to Education – Human Rights – Human Rights Commission – Rights to Information – – Information Commission – Social Audit – Lokayukta – Ombudsman – Women Empowerment – Women’s Commission – Legislation against Child Labour and Atrocities against women and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes – Etc
- General English
- Grammar- Agreement of Subject and Verb- Confusing Adjectives and Adverbs- Comparison of Adjectives- Correct usage of Articles – Prepositions- Direct and Indirect Speech- Active and Passive Voice- Correction in Sentences-Etc. Vocabulary- Gender- Singular and Plural- Synonyms- Antonyms- One word Substitutes- Problem concerning words- Idioms and their meanings-Etc
- Regional Language (Malayalam/Kannada/Tamil
- Grammar, Comprehension, Translation, Literature etc.
- IT & Cyber Law
- Fundamentals of Computers-Internet Etc.-Cyber Laws
You can watch the explanation here.
download the pdf of Latest who is who in India here
you can download the pdf of all study materials here
You can watch the video lessons from here
2 thoughts on “Company/Board/Corporation Assistant – Detailed Syllabus”
What about social welfare schemes?
Social welfare schemes is not given as a main topic.so 10 questions from this topics cannot be asked as before.but we cannot avoid it completely.can expect one or two questions